- Ensure that you have the most recent version of Java running on your machine. To check which version the machine is running, please visit the following web page – CLICK HERE
- If the page verifies you have version 7 update 25 installed, check to see if you have an older version of Java installed alongside the most recent version. This can be done by directing your browser to the following page and uninstalling any previous versions – CLICK HERE
- Note: do not uninstall version 7 update 25!
- If the applet verifies you do not have any older versions of Java on your machine, check to see if you have Java enabled in your browser by referencing the following web page – CLICK HERE
- Ensure Java is enabled at the OS level.
- On a PC: Search for Java and open the Java Control Panel. Click the Security tab, and make sure “Enabled” is checked.
- On a Mac: Navigate to your system preferences, and find the Java tab. Hit the view button and make sure “Enabled” is checked.
- Turn off antivirus or firewall settings related to Java.
- Users should check with antivirus security and firewall applications to ensure they allow Java to run.
Note: Currently, Java will not work on a Mac in the Chrome Browser. This is because the Chrome browser is 32-bit, whereas Java for Mac is dependent on a 64-bit architecture. Until Google and Oracle update their solutions, Java will not work. This is a known issue with Google’s browser.
Finally – if your font size and coupon is being printed too big for the space, go to START > Control panel > search “font size” > click on result “adjust font size (DPI) > select default scale.
I hope this helps! Let me know CLICK HERE TO TRY PRINTING COUPONS