Thanks Smart Canucks for the Heads Up!
Best tips and advice I have about the event include:
- Find the biggest store in your city/town and head there early with your list.
- Watch our match-ups the week before!
- Make a PRICE spreadsheet. Columns you will want to include: SHELF PRICE (you can go in early to get this information before the event) / x 1.13 (on taxable items ONLY) / Coupon Value / FINAL TOTAL ($). The Final Total will be the value on the shelf x 1.13 (if taxable item) MINUS the coupon value. You will then add this column up to get yourself to your bonus level.
- Reminder that taxes are not on food related items, so best to stock up on these things 🙂
- To read more about Shoppers Bonus Points – read here
- You are only allowed up to 2 bonus redemptions PER SDM card
- And the 95,000 points level will get you $250 worth of FREE stuff (this point level is typically only $170 worth of stuff ~ so amazing time to score BIG)!
* I will be sharing more tips as the days approach … 53 DAYS 14 HOURS 54 MINUTES .. but who is counting 😉