I was so delighted when Cassie Howard of MrsJanuary asked us to read her book and provide feedback for a few reason a) I am not great at menu planning and am always looking to jump start into it and b) I started a menu planning coupon group that has over 600 members who would LOVE to read this book as I continuously hear, “where can I start?!?!”
This book is great for the beginner meal planner as well as those (like me) who need a kick start back into the grove of it all again. She has helpful tips on fussy eaters, getting started with coupons and meal planning and goes over some really awesome sites if you are looking to find new recipes on a budget. AND the meal planning e-book is 99 cents!
She goes over all this and MORE!
1. Save money on groceries and stop wasting food.
2. Eat healthier meals instead of resorting to convenience foods.
3. Spend less time in the kitchen and more time with family.
4. Always have food ready to go, even when you don’t have time to cook.
5. Menu plan in a way that suits you and your needs.
6. Work around any and all dietary restrictions.
… and much, much more!
Are you ready to take your menu planning to the next level? Purchase a copy of How to Achieve Menu Planning Success and I promise that you will be well on your way to successful menu planning!
CLICK HERE To purchase your own e-copy of this book for 99 CENTS!