So today, the UPS man dropped off my Samplicious Kraft Pack. He said .. “must have been one awesome deal, my truck is PACKED with these boxes!” I responded … “just some awesome friends of mine in London probably getting a GREAT deal!”
(offer no longer available)
So what came in these boxes for $9.99 and do I think it was worth it?
1)What’s Cooking magazine arrived and I quickly scanned it to see if it had any coupons ~nope, lots of recipes though
2) a book FULL of Free Product Coupons (FPCs) that Kraft sent out as they couldn’t send people refrigerated items in the mail ~ also full of yummy recipes to try with these products! Here is a list of the FPCS and information about expiry
- * One package (220g or 240g) of Cracker Barrel Natural Cheese Slices (exp 12/31/13)
- * One package (400g or 600g) of Cracker Barrel Jalapeno Cheeder Cheese (exp 12/31/13)
- * One package (300g) of Kraft Swiss Au Gratin Shredded Cheese (exp 12/31/13)
- * One package (300g) of Kraft Crumbled Feta Cheese with Oregano, Sun dried tomatos and cracked peppercorns (exp 12/31/13)
- *BONUS B1G1 FREE package of Philadelphia Cooking Creme Cream Cheese Product (270g size)
3) a Jello No Bake kit
4) a jar of crunchy Banana Granola Peant Butter
5) Crystal Light Liquid Drink Mix (Strawberry Lemonbabe)
So was it worth all the excitement? Let’s see : Here is a list of things I know for SURE I will enjoy and eat
– A recently scored some Banana Granola Peanut Butter for 99 cents at SDM a week ago
– I haven’t seen the crumbled feta and swiss cheese or Jalapeno brick for less than $4 or $5 before WITH coupons
– The cheese slices run around $4.49 when on sale
… so already I am doing ok with the cost put out for this deal … as I would have been out well over $10 (with coupons) to buy these products
List of things I may get because I have an FPC but probably wouldn’t have otherwise purchased them:
- – crystal light – not a fan of aspartame products, so probably will give that one to my mom or sister
- – the jello no back … looks interesting, but again, I really wouldn’t have bought this product
- – the BONUS B1G1 cream cheese cooking product, I don’t actually like this product and don’t use it.
So in the end, I am pleasantly happy with this box and will definitely sign up for the next samplicious box if the price is right!