Are you planning on coming to the London and area COUPON SWAP night on Thursday, June 28th from 7 – 9pm? If you are, we are meeting at the CitiPlaza mall (Galleria mall), in the food court. This will be our 5th event and there is LOADS of FREE coupons people bring with them. This event is great for all types of couponers, new or seasoned.
In the past, we have made donations to the food bank, to women’s community houses, even to families we know in our own community that need assistance. This event we have partnered up with a great London charity called Keeping Kids Warm, this program provides packs of toiletries to kids living on the street. I know we can OUTSHINE again at this event, so please come with a bag full of some of these items below
Keeping Kids Warm will glad accept donations of the following products:
- Toothbrushes (on sale this week at NoFrills for $1 – minus the coupon zone coupon for .75cents – this could be awesome to stock up on)
- Toothpaste (regular or sample sizes)
- Deodorant for men or women
- Shampoo and/or conditioner (personal size)
- Hand soap or small bottles of hand sanitizer
- Kleenex (small packs)
- Razors (men and women’s) and shave gel (small size)
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Protein Bars
- Bottled Water
- Combs and/or Hairbrushes
- Small notebook and pen
- Zippered coin pouch
- Reusable grocery bag
- Gift cards for Tim Hortons, Starbucks, Coffee Culture or McDonalds ($5 preferred)
April, from KKW will be attending this event and handing out brochures and thanking you for your kindess. Also if you have any interest in volunteering for this great organization or even help by donating knitting materials, April will also be there to discuss this great opportunity with you.
I am currently setting up a few collection dates for the Terracycle program, so I will be bringing a handout for those who are interested in taking part. For more information on how Terracycle works, please go to their website here .
Thank you again for your interest in Keeping Kids Warm, a local London charity.
Board Member for Keeping Kids Warm