Here is my favourite list of FREEBIES you can sign up for … some come pre-baby, others trickle in after baby … so just be prepared to wait and have some fun! * Sign up for ALL the mentioned BABY programs in his blog post (Click HERE). Amazing stuff will arrive on your door step from formula to baby bottles to creams and lotions! **
* Pampers diapers coupons are NEVER printable and available to be delivered to your mailbox once you set up a P&G Brandsaver account – do that NOW to get all the Pampers coupons (click HERE)
* Sign up for the PAMPERS REWARDS program. You can collect points from inside diapers, wipes and even FREEBIE coupons distributed on Pampers Facebook and Twitter page … (I always publish them here too so you don’t have to hunt) – CLICK HERE to sign up now
* Huggies diapers coupons are (typically) PRINTABLE (and sometimes available in Smartsource Inserts delivered with the newspapers and flyer). You can sometimes get PRINTABLE Huggies coupons (click here – use the search feature (top right) to find HUGGIES).
* Huggies also has a great program you should sign up for at Huggies.ca so you can get EMAILS of printable $2 off coupons throughout the months. Also enter points for HUGGIES products online too to redeem for awesome stuff! You can (SOMETIMES) get coupons on Huggies direct site here
* Johnson and Johnson also sends out a welcome pack and coupons too – check out this list of companies that MAIL YOU COUPONS (if you ask)… J&J also have printable coupons at HealthyEssentials.com